It’s very common nowadays that women tend to shave their bodies because waxing is a fuss and shaving instead is a lot easier to do. But when we shaving needs to be done quite frequently and sometimes some ingrowths just happen to get stuck inside our body or gets curled up and therefore is unable to get out on the skin and to help you out over this, there’s a great place where you could get your treatments and done and get rid of those ingrowths. And the place happens to be Laserlicious that offers ingrown hair treatment etobicoke.
Cause of ingrowths-
- The growth of one’s hair and its direction play an important role in ingrown hairs.
- This curved hair follicle that causes tightly curled hair is supposed to push the hair once again after the hair is being cut and would start to grow back.
- Especially when the hair is dry and you try to shave over it then it causes the sharp edges.
- Tweezing if not done properly often tends to leave a small hair fragment beneath the skin.
- If you are pulling your skin taut while shaving then too there are chances for the cut hair to go back into the skin and re-enter without first even growing out.
Treatments for ingrowths-
- Some people genetically have thick and curled-up hairs and it can be found in both women and men too. So, for everyone laser treatment for ingrown hair treatment etobicoke is the best as it’s long-lasting and also helps with minimizing its appearance too.
- Another treatment is electrolysis who’s results are almost the same as for the laser hair removal treatment.
- Lastly, if you don’t want any chemical treatments and are looking for an affordable treatment that would at least reduce the ingrowths, then facials are also an option as Its more affordable and cleanses and exfoliates your skin, and rejuvenates it to give you a smooth texture and generally, pumpkin is used to clarify and remove dead cells from the skin.
Why choose Laserlicious?
- It’s situated right at the heart of GTA, minutes away from 401 making it convenient for almost all the people from Greater Toronto to come and get their treatment done.
- Treatments are performed by trained experts and medical professionals who have years of experience in this field, therefore, making the environment safe and sound for their customers.
- All their equipment and machines are equipped with the newest technology and are also approved by the FDA and all health Canada.
Hope this article helps you in getting some useful information on ingrown hair.